Our upcoming 2020-2021 Alliance of PKU Families events will be virtual until at least January 2021. However, that doesn’t mean we can’t see your wonderful smiling faces via Zoom!
Sign up on Facebook!
Email for more information!
Save the Date:
We will be hosting a ZOOM cooking prep session to prep as a group for Thanksgiving and one other major dinner (Christmas, Hanukkah, etc). We will be making items like Cook For Love’s Tofurkey as a group. Recipes will be sent via the mail with an ingredient list. You will be responsible for showing up and prepping those freezer bags! Since all meals are meant to be frozen, it means no more stress the day of with special food preparations for our special diets and you get to prep with your supportive community! This event is for the whole family.
Traveling with PKU can be tough. Join us for some tips and tricks with travel veterans and learn how to use a special traveling tool. This event is geared towards our older PKU members.
If we are no longer under social distancing constants, we hope to host a PKU picnic at the DC National Smithsonian Zoo. Pack a lunch and we will spend a fun afternoon together as a group and maybe even get a little bit of gelato as we are on the go.
- Fundraiser at Tark’s Grill with PKU meal options – Date TBD
- Car Wash at Arby’s in Westminster, MD – Date TBD
Other ways to contribute to our cause:
- Amazon Smile Donations: Ask your friends and family to chose Maryland Alliance of PKU Families for their donations and shop http://smile.amazon.com/ when making purchases.
- Facebook Birthday Fundraisers for Maryland Alliance of PKU Families.
- Join our board! We are always in need of help! Email email@example.com and share what your talents are!
As always, all donations are used to support our annual Camp Huber, our liability insurance, and/or other PKU events. We cannot support our community without your help and support!